image1 image2 image3

Le Chat Mauve|Este un pic despre tot. Totul vostru, al meu.|Eu, posesoare a unei biciclete, a multor perechi de pantofi|posesiune a doua pisici, iubita, colega, fiica cuiva.|Voi, toți ceilalți.

9 feb. 2013

N/A

Have you ever been kicked out from your own life?


When I was very little, before going to kindergarten I used to hear all sort of awful stories about it. But the most terrifying of all was this story where the teachers there used to make you sit on your knees on a bed of broken nutshells when misbehaving.



I have a close relationship with my dreams,  I dream a lot, can control or even resume my dreams and usually I know I'm dreaming. 



But sometimes I get tricked. It happened last night or better yet in a couple of hours of sleep enjoyed in the morning.
The phone had the courtesy of waking me up.
I still feel it on every inch of my skin, I still can taste it and lust it.



I have complex dreams of places I have never seen but they appear so detailed, I dream about alien invasions in ships I have never seen before, I dream about previous or future life. And when I find myself all alone and scared, hopeless and sad, I find refuge in my dreams. In-there anything is possible. Especially flying. 


When children, we fly all the time.