image1 image2 image3

Le Chat Mauve|Este un pic despre tot. Totul vostru, al meu.|Eu, posesoare a unei biciclete, a multor perechi de pantofi|posesiune a doua pisici, iubita, colega, fiica cuiva.|Voi, toți ceilalți.

27 ian. 2013

Imagination exercise

I'm listening to Vonda Shepard,  used to love Ally McBeal at some point.
There's thins song she has, that says "I've been searching my soul tonight"...Well I did so myself last night. A first lonely, lonely night in a long time. I believe not many of you know how long one night can be. Too long to be able to cope with. Too long to be able to breath, to think or to reason. Nights are those places where imagination always goes in the wrong direction.
I cannot sleep when alone in any house. I simply cannot.
***
"Tell him that you're never gonna leave him..Tell him that you'll always gonna love him.."

"Don't they know is the end of the world, It ended when you said goodbay..."

Whenever I get lost and scared there's this street I always end up going back to in my dreams and it always rains. One of the streets in my childhood, only now it has empty sidewalks and unknown people. And no memories.

***
I am now trying this drug like imagination exercise, I imagine that I'm supposed to play a role in a new and different play called life. I try to think that I must be good , otherwise I wouldn't have been cast and therefore should give an Oscar winning performance.

***
"I can't take my mind of you,  can't take my mind of you..."
"You lay in my dreams, you lay in my skin..."

Mormant
Intuneric, respir greu.ma opresc.Respir pamant, printre scanduri.Gandesc.Nu se mai aude nimic,Nici pana acum nu se-auzea.Era doar gandul meu, citea.Citea ceva.
Un tiuit, un clopot.Aici erai?Mana mea.Din piept, un tropot.Inima.N-am murit?Nu inca, dar as vrea.